Please take a moment to read through the guidelines to help create a safe environment.
- All props are sanitized with Force of Nature. A non-chemical, hospital grade disinfectant.
- Equipment and utilities are wiped down after every session.
- Plasma Wave Technology air filtration system used during, before and after to purify air particles.
- There will be a 24hr time frame in between sessions.
- My face mask will stay on for the entire session along with using hand sanitizers.
- Maintain in separate rooms as much as possible.
on your part
- Immediate family members only, no additional guests allowed at this time.
- If you've had Covid-19 or contact with anyone with Covid-19, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Please cancel your appointment ASAP if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever, cough, dizziness, lack of taste/smell, fatigue or any other symptoms.
- If you've traveled outside of the country within 2 weeks from your session date then please notify me to reschedule.
- Please arrive in a face covering if possible.
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon your arrival.
- Wear casual footwear and leave shoes at the outside bench.
- I will check each family member's temperature. In the event that a temperature reads above 99°, your appointment will be reschedule until further notice.
- Any props that are outside of my studio will need sanitized by me 3 days prior to your session to avoid cross contamination.
Contact me if I can answer any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time and cooperation.