Due to a recent virus outbreak, the studio will be implementing new measures to ensure the maximum care for all parties attending photo sessions. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
- All props are sanitized with Force of Nature. A non-chemical, hospital grade disinfectant. This will be used on top of the regular steam cleaning.
- Plasma Wave Technology air filtration unit for the waiting area.
- I will be wearing a face mask the entire session along with constant use of hand sanitizer.
- All seating areas and studio usage will be sanitized after every appointment.
on your part
In order to maintain the utmost safety, I ask that you consider these following steps to ensure my well being as well as your own.
- Please arrive in a face mask or any face covering material.
- I ask that you limit visitor interactions until after your scheduled appointment takes place.
- If you've been in contact with anyone other than your immediate family, please disclose with me 2 days prior to your appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment within 24hrs if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever, cough, dizziness, lack of taste/smell, fatigue or any other symptoms.
- I am no longer allowed to provide beverages, food or toys. Please pack accordingly.
When you arrive
- Remove your shoes before you enter the door.
- I will check your temperature at the door and should read 99° or less. In the event that a temperature reads above 99°, then your session will need to be rescheduled.
- No additional family members are allowed at the time, only the parents of the child.
- Any props that are not belonging to my studio will need to be brought in 3 days prior to your session so it can thoroughly sanitized.
Contact me if I can answer any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time and cooperation.